JG's Teacher Blog

JG's Teacher Blog
Our Wedding in Cancun

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ISTE Rules

This is my third year of teaching and my first year in the district. I didn't even know these NETS standards existed. After reading them, I feel that I am capable of using and abiding by them in my classroom. My students are proficient in the use of technology and (I'm sure) know more than they show me in the classroom. I feel that I can do a lot more in integrating technology as far a planning units that include technology to maximize student learning. I do however, use technology for assessment and evaluation, especially with Accelerated Math. My students and all students really need to understand the social, legal, and human issues in technology. I think this will be a good thing to put into my "beginning of the year" unit.

No comments: